Featuring Stephen Hallowell, VP Sales Enablement & Operations, Mulesoft
It happens to many SaaS businesses: the number of new bookings starts to climb, existing customers begin to buy more, and revenue appears to be moving in the right direction. But then revenue growth slows to the point where it gets stuck. Go-to-market efforts that had been successful in the past no longer have the same impact.
What got you here won’t get you there. This can happen for any number of reasons, from not fully understanding your customer’s needs to delivering the incorrect product mix to using a suboptimal go-to-market model and more. In a fast-moving and competitive market, how can leadership teams work together to identify which factors are contributing to a revenue growth slowdown in order to quickly develop the right path forward?
In this 60-minute webinar, sales enablement and operations expert Steve Hallowell — currently with MuleSoft, formerly with Responsys and Constant Contact — discusses real-world examples of how go-to-market teams identified the factors that got them “stuck” in the first place and then developed smart programs to restart effective revenue growth.
- Monitoring your recurring revenue business for signs of getting stuck
- Monitoring evolving buyer types to inform value prop and go to market efforts
- Helping customers establish a vision that includes your solution to lock out the competition
- Upleveling the skills and processes in sales, marketing, success and service teams to ensure alignment across the growth organization
- Using your account lifecycle data for insights into opportunities to maximize recurring revenue